SUMMER 2023 INTERNSHIPS
Healy Construction is seeking qualified college students in Construction Related Majors who are looking to gain exposure in the construction market, while learning skills and competencies that will ensure success after graduation.
POSITION LOCATION: Crestwood, Illinois
- Assist Project Managers with managing construction projects from start to finish.
- Prepare estimates, work with clients, architects, landlords and building departments on project design, licensing and permitting.
- Qualify subcontractor bids, handle subcontractor negotiations and generate subcontractor relationships.
- Create construction schedules for projects to send to the client.
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors and deliveries of materials to projects.
- Review field superintendents’ daily and weekly reports, site logs, and site photos.
- Initiate Purchase Order Requests for subcontractors and assist with change orders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Construction Management Software.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient with ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects.
- Motivated, resourceful self-starter with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA and enrollment in Construction Management, Engineering or other relevant degree program.
- This is a 12+ week paid internship for the summer starting in Mid-May and ending in Mid-August 2023.