Project Manager will be responsible for budgeting, scheduling, implementing, and completing projects including ground up, new construction, open store remodel and tenant build outs, among other turn-key solutions.
POSITION LOCATION: Crestwood, Illinois
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plans ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software and MS Office.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Leadership and resource management skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering and/or equivalent field experience.
- Identify and address client needs.
- Act on opportunities to expand relationships.
- Be responsive to clients and project teams.
- Make decisions and act with company’s long-term interest in mind.
- Pay close attention to details and be thorough in day-to-day activities.
- Work cooperatively and be a team player.