POSITION LOCATION: Crestwood, Illinois
- Prepare & set up project files for jobs.
- Obtain city, county, mall & landlord requirements for each project.
- Solicit subcontractors and collect subcontractor bids.
- Generate & track subcontractor purchase order agreements.
- Collect & track subcontractor insurance certificates and W-9’s.
- Complete Notices of Commencements when required by state.
- Prepare project documentation for each job including sub lists, closeout letters, etc.
- Other misc. administrative-duties as assigned by the Project Managers and Vice President.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Technologically Advanced.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task with various issues and projects at one time.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and a self-starter.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Relevant construction experience and/or bachelor’s degree are desired.