- Oversight of day-to-day field operations, safety, sub-contractor performance, quality control, scheduling, reporting and customer service.
- Familiarity and understanding of plans, specifications, site, local codes, local officials, and inspection procedures.
- Coordinate and maintain construction schedules to ensure projects are being completed on time and according to drawings and specs.
- Daily submission of project status reports and daily job site photos, along with weekly status updates and progress photos.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and knowledge of MEP building systems.
- Strong technology abilities including competency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications.
- Knowledge of MEP building systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 5+ years of relevant retail construction experience required.
- Willingness to travel nationwide is required.